Weekly Smile- Catchy Tune

I realized something cool this week. I like Spam calls.
Wait… no one likes Spam calls, you say?
Well, since I changed my ringtone, I love their happy little interruptions.
My homeschooling gang and I love unscheduled happy dancing and my ringtone is perfect!
It’s Come and Get Your Love by Redbone and we all get a brief unexpected smile ( and dance) when it starts out of nowhere from a call.
Just wish it lasted longer before going to voicemail! LOL

weeklysmile2b

The Weekly Smile for the 22nd of March, 2021 | Trent’s World (the Blog)

11 thoughts on “Weekly Smile- Catchy Tune

1. ghostmmnc 03/22/2021 / 3:36 pm

haha – what a good song and it sure does make you want to dance around. 🙂

2. Astrid 03/22/2021 / 3:44 pm

Haha, this song definitely makes me want to dance! Now I’m curious, since I am not that tech savvy, but did you set this ring tone just for anonymous calls or what, since you mentioned spam callers?

• Susan St.Pierre 03/22/2021 / 3:58 pm

It is set as my default tone so if anyone I don’t have in my contacts calls, that’s what I hear. 😁

3. trentpmcd 03/22/2021 / 8:12 pm

lol, perfect. This is one of those songs that although I know it very well, I had no clue what it is named.

• Susan St.Pierre 03/22/2021 / 8:14 pm

Appreciate your comment and your wonderful taste in music. 😎

4. dprastka 03/29/2021 / 12:40 pm

Haha, that’s so cool! I didn’t know the name of the song and indeed it makes you want to dance. What a great idea!! Happy interruptions!! 😀 ~ Diana

• Susan St.Pierre 03/29/2021 / 12:43 pm

Thanks! We’ve had a happy dance twice just today! lol